- Pipe 73% Brownie batter into tartlets. Bake at 320ºF/160ºC for 10- 15 minutes or until completely set.
- Pipe into Silikomart Mini Truffle molds (S.O.S 36.172.87.0065) the Cherry Mousse, press in a cherry and scrape off the excess mousse.
- Using a toothpick, dip the um-molded Cherry Mousse into the Cherry Mirror Glaze place directly onto the brownies tartlets; then remove the toothpick. Garnish with desired chocolate décor for stems; add a micro leaf as well.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whip attachment, combine the sugars and salt with the yolks whip on medium speed until full volume. In a separate bowl, combine the melted the butter with the chocolate. In a second stand mixer fitted with a whip attachment, whip the egg whites to stiff peaks. Fold the melted chocolate mixture into the yolks, fold in the sifted flour then the egg whites. Spread evenly on a half sheet pan and bake at 320ºF/160ºC for 10-15 minutes or until completely set.
- Whisk together the alaska mousse mix and the water incorporate the cherry paste. Fold the whipped cream into the mixture in two stages.
3Cherry Mirror Glaze
- In a sauce pan combine the powders and water; bring to a rolling boil for 3-5 minutes. Stir in the cherry puree and lemon juice.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more