- Un-mold the Lemon Financier Sponge Cake and cut with the Kit Magia Del Tempo cutter, and set aside.
- Pipe the Yogurt Citrus Mousse inside the Kit Magia Del Tempo Mold halfway, un-mold the frozen Basil Brûlée and press inside the Yogurt Citrus Mousse. Pipe another layer of the Yogurt Citrus Mousse, then press inside the Lemon Financier Sponge Cake, scrape off excess mousse and freeze completely. Un-mold the entremet, place on a glazing rack, glaze the cake with the White Glaze at 77ºF/25ºC. Take remaining glaze and color with yellow lake color, drizzle along the edges. Garnish with micro flowers and desired chocolate décor.
- Combine the mix and Heavy cream in a saucepan; bring the mixture to a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Stir in the Basil Aroma. Dispense into desired container. Put into the refrigerator to cool until set.
2Yogurt Citrus Mousse
- In a stand mixer combine Zürimix and water and whip on high for 3 minutes. Fold in the yogurt and lemon paste, and then fold in the whipped heavy cream.
3Lemon Financier Sponge Cake
- In a stand mixer with a whip attachment combine the egg whites with the sugar and whip till medium peak. Zest the lemons into the sifted dry ingredients then fold into the meringue. Add the scraped vanilla bean into the melted butter, and then fold into the batter. Spread onto a flat sheet pan lined Silikomart mat and bake at 350°F/176°C for 12- 15 minutes or until it is done.
- Soak the gelatin in the first amount of water. Bring the second water, sugar and glucose to a boil, add the evaporated milk. Pour over chocolate emulsify. Add desired amount of white color and red.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more