- Fold together the Pastry Cream and the Lemon Curd. Set aside until ready to use.
- Cut the danish dough, dock, and then bake as directed.
- Once cooled, assemble by piping the Lemon Curd mixture with a round tip onto the puff leaving space to alternate with a blackberry. Repeat until the whole surface is covered. Then place another strip of puff on top and repeat the same process. Top off with another strip of puff.
- Make a plaquette with transfer sheet 616965 to fit the size and once set place on top.
- Cut the Blackberry Gelee into squares and place around the edges, decoratively. Finish the mille-feuille with some of the Lemon Curd Mixture, blackberry gelee squares, and blackberries.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk, combine ingredients and whip on medium high speed for 3-5 minutes.
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water and reserve. Warm the puree to 180°F/82°C with the sugar. Melt the bloomed gelatin, add to the puree, and then emulsify well.
- Boil the lemon puree with the sugar then temper into the yolks. Add back into the pot and cook until thick. Once the mixture is cooled add the butter.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more