- Assemble all of the components on a plate decoratively. Finish with fresh strawberries.
1Ovasil Meringue Cookies
- Mix Ovasil, Water and 1000g/35.3 oz (about 15%) of total sugar. Whip at high speed till frothy. Approx. 3-5 min. While whipping mixture on high, slowly add the remaining sugar. Whipping times may vary from 10-15min.
- Pipe as desired onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake at 200F for 50 minutes or until crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
- Combine all the ingredients together using a hand blender until smooth and completely incorporated.
3Strawberry Yuzu Curd Gelee
- Bloom the gelatin. Heat the puree together and add the bloomed gelatin. Line a quarter sheet pan with plastic wrap making sure its smooth. Pour the purees on to the covered sheet pan and chill until set. Cut out shapes as desired.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Alaska-Express Strawberry (1 Box: 5 Bags) and the water. Fold in the whipped cream in two parts.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more