- Bake the Moist Banana Cake in the Silikomart Saturn Mold (5922720761.) Once cooled, remove from the mold. Rinse the mold and dry completely. Dispense the Chocolate Cream in the Silikomart Saturn Mold (5922720761) and freeze completely. Mold the Silikomart Flexi Half Sphere Mold with the Vanilla Bean Mousse and freeze completely. Once ready, glaze using the cold glazing gel. Assembly as seen in the picture garnishing with the Coconut Chantilly and the Pineapple Curd.
1Moist Banana Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F/175˚C. . In a medium bowl sift al of the dry ingredients together. Cut up the butter into 1” pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium high speed for about 3 minutes. Stop and scrape the bowl then cream for an additional minute. Add the sugar in thirds stopping and scraping the bowl after each addition. Do the same with the eggs. Slowly add the buttermilk and vanilla on low speed. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the buttermilk. Mix until just incorporated. Add the banana paste, scrape the sides once more and mix 30 seconds more. Bake approximately 25 minutes or until cake is lightly browned on top and cake comes away from the sides. Allow to cool before use.
2Tahitian Vanilla Bean Mousse
- Bloom the gelatin in ice water. Boil the vanilla, milk, and cream then temper into the sugar and yolks and cook to 85 C / 185 F. Add the bloomed gelatin. Cool to 77°F/25°C. Whip cream to medium peak. Make an Italian Meringue with the egg whites, sugar, and water. Weigh out 4.76oz/135g of the Italian meringue. Fold the whipped cream into the anglaise and then fold in the meringue.
365% Maracaibo Cream
- Boil the cream and milk. Combine the yolks and sugar and temper into the dairy mixture. Cook to 185ºF/85ºC, remove from the heat and add the bloomed gelatin. Strain the mixture over the couverture and emulsify.
4Coconut Chantilly Cream
- Whip the heavy cream to soft peaks and slowly add the sugar. Increase the speed to form medium peaks. Add in the compound and whisk until medium hard peaks are formed.
- Prepare Simple Syrup: Combine water and sugar; bring to a boil. Allow to cool before using.
- Blend all ingredients together with a stick blender until you get a creamy and shiny texture.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more