- Bake Quick Pomegranate Sponge Cake in the Filigrano Tart Shells filling them half way full. Bake at 360ºF/182ºC for 8 to 12 minutes or until just set.
- Pipe the Pomegranate Mousse into the Silikomart Mini Truffles Silicon Flex Mould (5923617204) and freeze completely.
- Melt the Cocos Gianduja to no more than 88˚F/ 31˚C, otherwise it will be knocked out of temper. Dispense on top of the cooled cake tarts. Allow to set.
- Remove the Pomegranate Mousse from the molds and coat in desiccated coconut. Place one on top of each tart. Decorate the top of the tart with the Coconut Curd and Pomegranate Mousse. Finish with micro flowers/ micro greens.
1Quick Pomegranate Sponge Cake
- Combine the sugar, cake flour, baking powder, vegetable oil, and eggs and whip on medium speed for five minutes. Then add the milk and Pomegranate Compound and combine until smooth.
- Whip cream to soft peaks. Mix the water with the Alaska Express Neutral Mousse. Whisk in the Pomegranate Compound. Fold the whipped cream into mixture in two stages.
- Using a stick blender gradually add the Gelcrem Cold to the puree and simple syrup. Blend for 3-4 minutes or until fully incorporated.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more