- Slightly melt the red Kranfil and place in a piping bag; pipe an even layer on top of the set Pot de Crème. Place a piece of the Tart au Chocolat on top, spoon the halved cherries in brandy; then pipe the Cherry Mousse on to finish the layers. Garnish with one cherry and desired micro green leaf.
1Tarte au Chocolat
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread evenly onto a sheet pan. Bake at 390˚F/200˚C for approximately 17 minutes. Cool completely and use as desired.
2Pot de Creme
- In a saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Add the pot de crème mix and return the mixture to a boil, whisking constantly for 2 to 3 minutes. Dispense as desired.
- Whisk together the alaska mousse mix and the water incorporate the cherry paste. Fold the whipped cream into the mixture in two stages.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more