- Fill the desired glass with some of the 74% Elvesia Chocolate Cream. Allow it to set in the refrigerator.
- Next add a smaller layer of the Apricot Cream. Allow it to set in the refrigerator.
- Once ready, pipe some of the Fig Mousse the rest of the way full.
- Cut squares of the Pecan Dacquoise and place on top. Finish with a fern leaf.
- Combine the dry ingredients and sift well. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whip attachment, combine the egg whites with the sugar and whip to soft peaks. Fold in the sifted dry ingredients in three increments until well incorporated. Spread evenly on a parchment lined half sheet pan. Bake in a 350ºF/117ºC oven till golden brown.
- Bloom the gelatin in ice water and set aside. In a saucepan, combine the apricot purée with the heavy cream and bring to a boil. Temper in the egg yolks, then sugar, and cook to 185˚F/85˚C. Strain the hot mixture; add the drained gelatin and mix together.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whip attachment, combine the mousse mix with the water and whip on medium high speed for 3-5 minutes. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream to medium soft peaks and then gently fold into the liquid mixture followed by the fig compound until well incorporated.
474% Elvesia Chocolate Cream
- Combine the milk with the heavy cream in a saucepan and bring to boil. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and egg yolks; add to the hot dairy mixture and temper. Keep on medium heat while whisking constantly until 170ºF/76ºC . Strain over the couverture coins and stir to emulsify.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more