- Pipe the Raspberry Mousse into Quenelle molds and freeze.
- Unmold Raspberry Mousse and place onto place; arrange Moist Raspberry Cakes Cubes, pipe Raspberry Foam and Raspberry Curd around plate. Garnish with desired micro greens.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Alaska-Express Raspberry (1 Box: 5 Bags) and the water. Fold in the whipped cream in two parts.
- Make a simple syrup with the water and the sugar. Allow to cool.
- Combine all using an immersion blender until gelcrem is evenly distributed and ingredients are homogenous.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using the whip attachment whip until full volume.
4Moist Raspberry Cake Cubes
- In a medium bowl sift al of the dry ingredients together. Cut up the butter into 1” pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium high speed for about 3 minutes. Stop and scrape the bowl then cream for an additional minute. Add the sugar in thirds stopping and scraping the bowl after each addition. Do the same with the eggs. Slowly add the buttermilk and vanilla on low speed. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the buttermilk. Mix until just incorporated. Scrape the sides once more add the aroma, starting with 15 drops, and mix 30 seconds more. Pour into parchment lined half sheet pan. Bake 350˚F/175˚C for 30 minutes. Allow to cool before use. Cut into cubes and dust with raspberry powder.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more