- Dispense Pot de Creme in Silikomart Globe Mold and freeze.
- Pipe Gingerbread Mousse half way inside the Silikomart Stone Mold ;press inside the Pot de Crème, pipe additional Gingerbread Mousse on top ; then press inside flush in the mold a piece of the Spiced Almond Cake with Candied Orange; scrape off excess mousse and freeze.
- Using a star tip pipe 46g of Chantilly Cream onto a sheet pan and freeze; dust with yellow gold pump.
- Add desired amount of water to glazing gel to achieve desired consistency.
- Un-mold frozen mousse, glaze with clear gel; place the golden Chantilly Cream on top. Garnish with PCB décor or as desired.
1Spiced Almond Cake with Candied Orange
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and set it aside. In a food processor pulse the sugar and the almond paste together until combined. Add in the butter and pulse until the mixture is creamy and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract and the almond flavoring and pulse until combined. Slowly incorporate the eggs, one at a time, stopping to scrape down the bowl if necessary. Add in the flour mixture in two parts, pulsing after each addition until the mixture is smooth. Fold in the spices, and orange peel. Spread onto a half sheet pan lined with greased parchment paper. Bake at 325˚F/163˚C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool to room temperature and then place in freezer.
2Pot de Creme
- In a saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Add the pot de crème mix and return the mixture to a boil, whisking constantly for 2 to 3 minutes. Dispense as desired.
3Alaska Express Gingerbread Mousse
- Mix the water with the Alaska Express Neutral Mousse. Whisk in the gingerbread compound. Fold the whipped cream into mixture in two stages.
4Vanilla Chantilly Cream
- Combine the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whip until medium peaks form.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more