- Pipe some of the Black Sesame Mousse onto the cooled Egg Custard Tart. Place one green round plaquette on top of the Black Sesame Mousse. Pipe the Black Sesame Mousse and the Pineapple Curd on top of the plaquette. Finish with a lantern or fan.
1Egg Custard Tarts
- Melt the sugar with the hot water. Mix until dissolved then cool down. Combine the eggs with the simple syrup using an immersion blender. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until homogenous. Strain the mixture through a fine chinoise to get out the air bubbles. Allow the mixture to sit in the fridge, covered, for a few hours. Fill the tart shells with the egg custard and bake at 385ºF/ 196ºC until the custard has set. Check by inserting a tooth pick which should stand alone.
- Prepare Simple Syrup: Combine 1.24 oz water and 1.24 oz sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Blend all ingredients together with a stick blender until you get a creamy and shiny texture.
3Black Sesame Mousse
- Whisk together the alaska mousse mix and the water incorporate the ground black sesame. Fold the whipped cream into the mixture in two stages.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more