- To assemble the tart pipe dark chocolate Kranfil into the bottom of the chocolate tartlet, then press inside a Flourless Chocolate Cake Rounds. Using a plain tip pipe the Cappuccino Mousse around the edge. To finish using a large french star tip pipe the Chantilly Cream rosette in the center. Garnish with 3D Heart (608169).
1Flourless Chocolate Cake Rounds
- Melt the couverture coins and butter together and set aside.
- Combine the yolks and the first amount of sugar together in the bowl of a stand mixer and whip until it forms ribbons.
- In a clean bowl, make a meringue with the egg whites and the second amount of sugar.
- Fold the meringue into the yolk mixture followed by the melted chocolate mixture. Spread the batter onto a sheet pan that is lined with a Silikomart Silikomat (591030). Bake at 360ºF/182ºC for 8 to 12 minutes or until just set. Let cool completely, and then cut out 3 in/7.5 cm rounds.
- Combine the mousse mix with room temperature water and extract. In a stand mixer fitted with a whip attachment whip heavy cream until stiff peaks are formed. Fold whipped cream into mixture.
3Vanilla Chantilly Cream
- Combine the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whip until medium peaks form.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more