- Let the brownies cool completely, and then cut out rectangles.
- Glaze the brownies and dip in the caramelized coco nibs.
- Using a french star tip pipe the whipped ganache on top of the glazed brownies.
- Finish with chocolate bunny (616837.)
163% Garnet Brownie
- Melt the couverture coins and butter together and set aside to cool. Whip the sugar and eggs at high speed until light and fluffy. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Fold in the cooled chocolate mixture followed by the sifted dry ingredients. Spread evenly onto a parchment-lined half sheet pan. Bake at 375ºF/190ºC for 20-30 minutes or until set but still slightly soft.
263% Dark Chocolate Glaze
- Combine the 63% with the cocoa butter and melt.
3Topaz Milk Chocolate Whipped Ganache
- In a sauce pot bring cream and glucose to a boil, pour over couverture and emulsify, add the final heavy cream. Refrigerate overnight. In stand mixer using a whisk attachment whip for 1-2 minutes till correct consistency.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more