- Pipe into the Silikomart Origami Mold (5923615485) the Strawberry Yogurt Mousse, unmold the Red Fruit Cream Quenelles; press inside each heart shaped section of the mold.
- Pipe more mousse to even the top off then add the Strawberry Financier Sponge Cake ; place into a blast freezer. Unmold entremets and spray with red velvet spray, garnish with desired décor.
- Makes 4 entremet.
1Strawberry Financier Sponge Cake
- In a stand mixer with a whip attachment combine the egg whites with the sugar and whip till medium peak.
- Zest the lemons into the sifted dry ingredients then fold into the meringue. Add the strawberry compound into the melted butter, and then fold into the batter.
- Spread onto a flat sheet pan lined Silikomart mat and bake at 350°F/176°C for 12- 15 minutes or until it is done.
2Red Fruit Cream Quenelles
- Combine the purée and lime juice together in a pot. Sift together the sugar and cornstarch, and then whisk it into the purées. Bring the mixture to a boil while stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and add the cocoa butter. Dispense into Silikomart Quenelle Mold (591076), Freeze.
3Strawberry Yogurt Mousse
- Bloom the gelatin in ice water. Cook the sugar and water to 246ºF/119ºC. Whip the egg yolks, and then incorporate the sugar and water mixture to make a pâté à bombe, continue to whip until cool. Heat the strawberry purée with the lemon puree in a small saucepan. Strain the gelatin and whisk into the warm fruit mixture. Add the purée mixture to the Greek yogurt. Fold in the pâté à bombe, and then the softly whipped cream.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more