- Place White Chocolate Yogurt Mousse ring onto plate; ladle the Strawberry Consommé into the center, break up the Rhubarb Glass into pieces place decoratively on, garnish with a strawberry slice micro flowers; place a Strawberry Yogurt Micro Sponge around the edges and place quenelle of Rhubarb Sorbet.
- Wash and quarter strawberries. Sprinkle with sugar and add lemon puree. Place in a stainless steel bowl, and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Place over a pot of simmering water. Simmer for one hour, allowing strawberries to release their juices. Strain, and discard strawberries.
2White Chocolate Yogurt Mousse
- Bloom and melt the gelatin. Add to the Greek Yogurt; add the lemon puree then add to the melted white chocolate stir to combine. Fold in the heavy whipped cream. Pipe into Silikomart Insert Decor Round Mold (5920028191) and freeze.
3Rhubarb Fruit Glass
- Using a hand blender, combine the purée, and agar in a medium pot.
- Then add the sugar and glucose. Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil. Pour the mixture into a shallow container, and refrigerate until fully set and chilled.
- Blend the set mixture in a chilled high speed blender until a smooth purée is obtained. Add the maltosec, and continue to blend until dissolved. Spread the gel in a thin sheet on a lightly greased Arte Piatto Clear Transfer Sheet, Half Sheet (616380); dehydrate for 24 hours.
4Yogurt Strawberry Micro Sponge
- Combine all ingredients with an immersion blender and place into a whipped cream canister with 2 charges. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before use.
- Cut an X in the bottom of a 12 ounce plastic cup and fill the cup a little less than ½ full. Place in the microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Invert the cup until the sponge cools and break off small pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients together and blend it together; allow to mature overnight process in an ice cream machine. Pipe into Silikomart Quenelle Molds (591076) and freeze.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more