- Once the Espresso Maracaibo Fudge Brownie is cooled after baking, frame with a rectangular metal frame.
- Make the Espresso and Sweet Cream Ganache then pour on top of the brownie. Allow to crystallize.
- Once the ganache is set and the Sweet Cream Filling is made dispense 2/3 on top of the ganache and freeze completely.
- Remove the bar from the freezer to defrost slightly. Remove the frame. Allow more time to defrost if necessary before cutting into 24 bars.
- Dip the frozen bars into the melted milk chocolate glaze up to the top but not completely.
- Combine the remaining 1/3 of the Sweet Cream filling with the Caramel Cream by swirling the two together. Using a star tip pipe decoratively on top of each bar. Garnish with the Dark Chocolate Croquant.
1Espresso Maracaibo Fudge Brownie
- Combine eggs with sugars and vanilla and whip to combine. Stir in warm butter and chocolate. Sift in dry ingredients. Fold in coffee extract. Bake at 325˚F and don’t overbake.
2Espresso and Sweet Cream Ganache
- Boil the heavy cream, butter, invert sugar, coffee extract, and sweet cream compound together. Melt the couverture and cocoa butter together. Once the cream mixture is ready slowly add to the couverture by emulsifying with a hand blender. Dispense as desired and allow to crystallize.
3Sweet Cream Filling
- Bloom the gelatin and set aside. In a pot boil the first amount of heavy cream, whole milk, and granulated sugar. Temper into the egg yolks and add back into the pot and heat until 180°F/82.2°C. Strain through a fine mesh strainer then add the bloomed gelatin and Sweet Cream Compound. Cool in the refrigerator. Once cooled fold in the whipped cream.
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more