- Bake the Black Cherry Almond Cake in the Silikomart Flexi Canneles (591002.) Once done allow to cool for 20 minutes before putting in the freezer. Freeze until mostly hard to easily remove from the mold.
- Dip each cake in the Milk Chocolate Almond Glaze setting aside to allow to set.
- Pipe the Black Cherry Chantilly on the top of each cake.
- Garnish with one cherry and some gold leaf.
1Black Cherry Almond Cake
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and set it aside. In a food processor pulse the sugar and the almond paste together until combined. Add in the butter and pulse until the mixture is creamy and fluffy. Slowly incorporate the eggs, one at a time, stopping to scrape down the bowl if necessary. Add in the flour mixture in two parts, pulsing after each addition until the mixture is smooth. Fold in the compound. Bake at 325˚F/163˚C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool to room temperature and then place in freezer.
2Milk Chocolate Almond Glaze
- Melt the glaze and combine with the almonds.
3Black Cherry Chantilly
- Whip the cream on high and slowly add the sugar as the cream begins to thicken and aerate. Whip until medium peaks are achieved. Add the Black Cherry Compound and whip on low until completely combined.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more