- Bake the Blondies in the Silikomart Flexi Muffin Mold (591010.)
- Once cooled, remove from the mold. Dip the bottom into the Cardamomosa.
- Pipe the Chai Chantilly on top of each dipped blondie.
- Garnish with Orange Rappe.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/176.6°C.
- Melt the butter then allow to cool slightly. Whisk in the brown sugar
- Add the egg, vanilla, and salt.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
2Chai Chantilly Cream
- Heat the heavy cream and steep the Chai for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Once ready combine the remaining ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whip until medium peaks form.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more