- Pipe the Orange Frangipane in the tart shells enough to just cover the bottom and bake. Allow to cool.
- Dispense the Bionda Cremeux on top of the Orange Frangipane in the tart leaving enough room to dispense the Strawberry Gelee. Allow to set in the refrigerator.
- While the Bionda Cremeux is chilling, make the Caramel Filling and fill in a ring mold. Freeze for easy release.
- Dispense the Strawberry Gelee on top of the Bionda Cremeux. Allow to set in the fridge.
- Cut out the center of the completely filled tart that is fully chilled using a round cutter. Freeze until ready to assemble.
- Make a ring decoration with red colored Edelweiss.
- Make square decoration with white colored Edelweiss.
- Glaze the inside of the frozen tart with red colored Chocobrilliant White warmed to 95ºF/35ºC.
- Place the Caramel Filling ring on top of the tart and defrost.
- Finish with decorations.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping after each addition, followed by the almond flour and Orange Rappe. Mix until smooth. Use as desired or bake at 350°/176°C F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Boil the cream and the vanilla bean together. Infuse for 20 minutes. Keep warm.
- Place glucose and sugar in a sauce pot and cook to a dark caramel. Add the cream to the caramel in 3 steps whisking thoroughly each time.
- Allow to cool to 100°F/38°C then add the butter with an immersion blender. Pour the caramel into a sauce bottle.
- Make an anglaise with the milk, heavy cream, glucose, egg yolk, ans sugar. Strain over the Bionda and emulsify.
- Bloom the gelatin in ice water. In a pot combine the strawberry puree and sugar and bring to a boil then remove from the heat. Gently stir in gelatin. Stir in lemon puree.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more