- Dispense the Panna Cotta in the bottom of the verrines. Allow to completely set in the refrigerator. Next layer with the Exotic Gelee.
- Place a disc of the Lime Dacquoise on top of the Exotic Gelee, Pipe a layer Exotic Crème and allow it to set up in the refrigerator. Garnish with green décor, Cantonese Macadamias and Lime Streusel.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and paddle just until everything comes together. Form a log with the dough, wrap in plastic and place in freezer until frozen solid. Grate the streusel dough on a box grater or through a glazing rack on to a parchment paper-lined sheet pan and refrigerate. Place the chilled streusel into a sheet pan. Bake in a 320ºF/160ºC for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown
- Sift together the powdered sugar and almond flour. Zest the limes directly into the dry ingredients and toss together. In a mixer fitted with a whisk, whip the egg whites and sugar to medium soft peak. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the meringue and spread the batter onto two greased/parchment-lined half sheet pans. Bake at 350ºF/176ºC for 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Put the half and half in a pot and bring to a boil. Whisk in Panna Cotta (1 Box: 6 Bags) mousse mix and bring to a second boil while stirring constantly. Dispense into vessels and allow to set in the refrigerator.
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water and set aside. Combine the exotic purée and cream in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. In a separate bowl, whisk together the yolks and sugar, and then temper with the fruit purée mixture. Return mixture to the saucepan and cook, stirring continuously, until temperature reaches 185ºF/85ºC. Pass through a sieve. Then, strain the gelatin and whisk it into the hot cream, along with the coconut rum.
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water and set aside. Heat up half the tropical purée in a saucepan. Strain the gelatin and whisk it into the hot purée; add the rest of the puree and dispense on top of the panna cotta.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using the whip attachment whip until full volume, place into a piping bag for assembly.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more