- Prepare the Chocolate World Polycarbonate Mold Dutch Flower (8619141917) by buffing the cavities with cotton balls.
- Temper the PCB Pure Emotion Raspberry Cocoa Butter color and spray into the prepared mold. Allow to crystallize.
- Cast the mold using the tempered Edelwiess Couverture. Allow to crystallize.
- Once the Raspberry Jelly Filling is below 75°F/ 23.9°C dispense into each cavity. Allow to set overnight.
- Cap off each cavity with the tempered Edelweiss. Allow to crystallize.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes to ensure the bon bons are completely crystallized to release from the molds. Remove once ready.
1Raspberry Jelly Filling
- Warm raspberry purée, first quantity of sugar and glucose. Combine pectin and second quantity of sugar. Add to the purée mixture. Boil for 2 minutes and add the lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more