- Pipe a layer of Chocolate Mousse into the sphere, then some of the cooled marshmallow. Also pipe some of the Marshmallow into rounds and allow to set. Plate the sphere garnishing with the Graham Cracker Crunch and the Marshmallow rounds. Toast the marshmallow rounds using a blow torch. Pipe some of the Schokobella. At service pour the warmed chocolate sauce over the sphere.
12-Step Chocolate Mousse
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the dark chocolate mousse mix and water, whip on high speed for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
2Graham Cracker Crunch
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the turbinado sugar, almond flour and All-purpose flour. Add the cubed butter and mix with the paddle attachment until it begins to clump together.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Bake at 350º F/165ºC until lightly browned for 5-8 minutes. Sprinkle on the graham cracker crumbs and salt right out of the oven.
- Combine the Marshmallow Mix and boiling water together in the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the whisk attachment, slowly whisk mixture together by hand until the mix has dissolved.
- Whip the mixture on low speed for 2 minutes, then increase the speed to high and continue to whip for 10 minutes.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more