- Using the Crispy Puff Mini Spoon (859001) fill using all components decoratively. Garnish with the Yopeta Crispy.
- Prepare Simple Syrup: Combine the 1.24 oz water and 1.24 oz sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Blend all ingredients together with a stick blender until you get a creamy and shiny texture.
- Boil the lemon puree with the sugar then temper into the yolks. Add back into the pot and cook until thick. Once the mixture is cooled add the butter.
- Make an anglaise with the milk, heavy cream, glucose, egg yolk, ans sugar. Strain over the Bionda and emulsify.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more