- Allow Tarte au Chocolat to cool, cut out into 3inch circles.
- Dispense Pot de Creme into the Silikomart Mini Muffin Mignon Mold (591061) and freeze. Dispense the Pumpkin Brulee on top of the frozen Pot de Crème and freeze.
- Pipe the Chocolate Mousse half way up of a 3 inch round metal mold, press inside the duo chocolate/ pumpkin insert; pipe some more chocolate mousse inside to the top and press in the Tarte au Chocolate and freeze. Unmold and spray desired colors and add décor on top.
1Tarte au Chocolat
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread evenly onto a sheet pan. Bake at 390˚F/200˚C for approximately 17 minutes. Cool completely and use as desired.
2Pot de Creme
- In a saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Add the pot de crème mix and return the mixture to a boil, whisking constantly for 2 to 3 minutes. Dispense as desired.
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil in a saucepan. Whisk in the mix and bring the mixture back to a boil, while continuously stirring. Add the compound and stir to combine. Dispense into the Silikomart Flexi Mini Muffin Mold (591012). Freeze completely.
42-Step Chocolate Mousse
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the dark chocolate mousse mix and water, whip on high speed for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more