- Using a hand blender combine water, Potato Whip, and Gelespessa until completely integrated.
- Divide the mixture exactly in half by weight.
- Put one half of the mixture into a mixing bowl and whip on high making a meringue with the first amount of powdered sugar. Let it come to full volume.
- While the first half of the potato whip mixture is whipping, sift the almond flour and the second amount of the powdered sugar. Add desired amount of vegan color. Add the second half of the potato whip mixture to the almond flour mixture, folding it together to make a "marzipan."
- Fold the whipped mixture into the almond flour mixture.
- Pipe into desired size rounds on a Silikomart Silkmat (591109.)
- Allow them to set until just barely tacky. This will go quicker than regular macarons. Do NOT set too long or they will rise lopsided.
- Bake at 302ºF/150ºC for 9 minutes. Cool completely
- Once cooled, pipe the Clean Raspberry Lime Jam onto the cookie and sandwich with another half.
1Clean Raspberry Lime Jam
- Bring to a boil the raspberry puree and the sugar. Whisk in the pectin and boil for one minute. Remove from the heat and add in the lemon puree with the zest. Stir to incorporate and allow to cool before using.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more