- Cut a strip of the Almond Cake to fit into the PCB Creation Micro Thin Dark Chocolate Bar, Rectangle (609703.) Place the cake piece inside. Top with some of the Cherry Compote. Pipe the Gianduja Intenso Dark Mousse on top and garnish with the PCB Creation Reindeer Duo, White Chocolate (616995) and the PCB Creation Maxi Crunchies.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and set it aside. In a food processor pulse the sugar and the almond paste together until combined. Add in the butter and pulse until the mixture is creamy and fluffy. Add in the almond flavoring and pulse until combined. Slowly incorporate the eggs, one at a time, stopping to scrape down the bowl if necessary. Add in the flour mixture in two parts, pulsing after each addition until the mixture is smooth. Spread onto a half sheet pan lined with greased parchment paper. Bake at 325˚F/163˚C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool to room temperature before using.
- Combine the cherries, cherry puree, sugar, and cinnamon in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Stir occasionally allowing the cherries to cook through. Cook for about 10 minutes. Add the bloomed gelatin stir to dissolve. Cool before using.
3Gianduja Intenso Dark Mousse
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water. Bring the whole milk to a boil then pour over the gianduja which is slightly melted. Emulsify the two together. Add in the bloomed gelatin. Cool before folding in the whipped cream.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more