- Freeze the Cherry Compote in the Silikomart Rectangular Silicon Flex Mold (5921611062) weighing 28g in each cavity. Once completely solid remove from the mold and keep frozen until ready to use.
- In the Silikomart Rectangular Silicon Flex Mold (5921611062) pipe some of the Gianduja Intenso Dark Mousse and scrape up the sides of the mold to make sure there are no air bubbles.
- Add the frozen rectangle of the Cherry Compote as the next layer in the mold.
- Add a cut-to-size piece of the Orange Pound Cake on top of the Cherry Compote. Press to make sure it is level.
- Add 10 grams of the Crunchy Orange Streusel in each cavity of the mold on top of the pound cake. Press everything down to make sure it is even. Freeze completely.
- Once solid, remove from the mold and while still frozen, spray with the Blue and White colored Cocoa Butter Velvet spray.
- Create a decor piece to drape over the "box" using the tempered 60% Sao Palme and the PCB Creation Crystal Flakes Transfer Sheet (616986.)
- Shave some of the Ruffle Roll to create a "bow" look.
1Orange Pound Cake
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs in one at a time scraping the bowl after each addition. Mix in the heavy cream and vanilla alternating with the cake flour and salt. Fold in the rappe. Bake at 350˚F/177˚C for 20 minutes.
- Combine the cherries, cherry puree, sugar, and cinnamon in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Stir occasionally allowing the cherries to cook through. Cook for about 10 minutes. Add the bloomed gelatin stir to dissolve. Cool before using.
3Gianduja Intenso Dark Mousse
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water. Bring the whole milk to a boil then pour over the gianduja which is slightly melted. Emulsify the two together. Add in the bloomed gelatin. Cool before folding in the whipped cream.
4Crunchy Orange Streusel
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, almond flour, and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer and paddle just until everything comes together. Sprinkle on to a parchment paper-lined sheet pan and refrigerate for 15 mins. Bake in a 320ºF/160ºC for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Combine with the other ingredients and allow to set.
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more