- Dispense the Pot de Creme in the verrine glass of choice. Allow to chill completely.
- Add a layer of the Almond Pralicroc and allow to chill.
- Add the 1 Step Dark Chocolate Mousse on top of the Pralicroc. Finish with squares of the almond cake, croquant, almonds, and ring decor.
1Moist Almond Cake
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter, almond paste, almond flour and sugar. Slowly add the eggs, scrape down the bowl and the lemon zest, and sifted dry ingredients. Bake at 340ºF/171ºC for 10-15 minutes or until done.
2Pot de Creme
- In a saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Add the pot de crème mix and return the mixture to a boil, whisking constantly for 2 to 3 minutes. Dispense as desired.
31-Step Dark Chocolate Mousse
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, combine the mousse mix and milk. Whip on high speed for 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon into desired vessel or piping bag.
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more