- Fill the Lime Chocolate Cups with the White Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse. Decorate the plate with the remaining ingredients.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and set it aside. In a food processor pulse the sugar and the almond paste together until combined. Add in the butter and pulse until the mixture is creamy and fluffy. Add in the almond flavoring and pulse until combined. Slowly incorporate the eggs, one at a time, stopping to scrape down the bowl if necessary. Add in the flour mixture in two parts, pulsing after each addition until the mixture is smooth. Spread onto a half sheet pan lined with greased parchment paper. Bake at 325˚F/163˚C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool to room temperature before using.
2Lime Ice Cream
- Combine all ingredients together and blend using a hand blender. Allow to rest in the refrigerator overnight. Spin in the ice cream machine.
- Blend ingredients together with a hand blender for 2 minutes. Put into a ciphon gun and charge twice. Allow to rest overnight. Charge once more before use.
4White Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
- Combine the whole milk, heavy cream, and Promousse together using a hand blender. Melt the bloomed gelatin slightly and blend in together with the first set of ingredients. Temper some of the mixture into the melted chocolate and return to combine everything. Combine with the cream cheese. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more