- In a Silikomart TOR135 H40 / 1 CIRCLE TORTAFLEX MOLD(5922713556) freeze the Strawberry Compote until completely frozen. Dispense some of the Strawberry Mousse on top of that making sure the layer is flat and level. Add a round of the Pistachio Sponge as the next layer. Add just a little of the Pistachio Mousse to adhere the Pistachio Crunchy as the final layer. Freeze completely.
- In a Silikomart TOR135 H50 / 1 CIRCLE TORTAFLEX MOULD (5922761381) pipe the Pistachio Mousse. Remove from the other mold the frozen ingredients layered together. Insert into the mousse pressing down for the Pistachio Mousse to come up the sides. Scrape off excess or pipe more to make sure all of the side are covered without air bubbles. Once completely filled scrape off all excess to create a flat smooth surface. Freeze completely.
- Color the Scratch Mirror Glaze with the blue color to desired shade. Glaze the frozen entremet. Garnish with PCB Creation 3D Gold Pine Cone,White Chocolate (616432) and PCB Creation Ornaments Assortment White Chocolate (616992.)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pot and cook down until strawberries are soft but not mushy. Cool before use.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Alaska-Express Strawberry (1 Box: 5 Bags) and the water. Fold in the whipped cream in two parts.
- Bloom gelatin in cold water and set aside. In a pot combine the milk and sugar add pistachio paste mix to combine; add the bloomed gelatin and salt. Fold the whipped cream.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the almond paste, sugar and Pistachio Paste (Pure Pistachios + Sugar). Change attachment to whip and add the eggs and yolks. Whip until ribbon stage; fold in the sifted dry ingredients. Then fold in the melted butter.
- Spread on to a parchment lined sheet pan which has been lightly sprayed. Bake at 356ºF/ 180ºC for 10-12 minutes or until done.
5Pistachio Crunchy Base
- Melt the chocolate, stir in pistachio paste and flaketine. Spread onto the bottom of a half sheet frame.
6Scratch Mirror Glaze
- Boil the water, sugar, and glucose. Add the sweetened condensed milk. Add the bloomed gelatin and stir to dissolve. Pour the mixture over the white chocolate and emulsify with an immersion blender. Use at 82° F-88° F/ 28° C-31° C.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more