- Prepare the Vanilla Creme Brulee and divide evenly in half to dispense into the Silikomart TOR115 H40 / 1 CIRCLE TORTAFLEX Mold (5922711555.) Freeze completely.
- Prepare the Lemon Yogurt Mousse and divide evenly in half to dispense into the Silikomart TOR135 H50 / 1 CIRCLE TORTAFLEX Mold (5922761381.) Place one insert of the Vanilla Creme Brulee each mold of mousse. Cut two rounds of the Lemon Financier Sponge Cake to fit into the mold. Push everything down scraping off the excess to make sure there are no air pockets and it is smooth. Freeze completely.
- Pipe some of the Lemon Curd in a Bag into the Silikomart Large Tourbillon Silicone Mold (591092.) Scrape off excess and freeze completely.
- Remove the entremet from the mold and spray with the White Chocolate Velvet Spray. Place one of the Tourbillon on top of the sprayed entremet. Add decor as desired along with the Zurimix Dried Meringue Kisses.
1Yogurt Lemon Mousse
- In a stand mixer combine Zürimix and water and whip on high for 3 minutes. Fold in the yogurt and lemon paste, and then fold in the whipped heavy cream.
2Vanilla Creme Brulee Insert
- Combine the mix and Heavy cream in a saucepan; bring the mixture to a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Dispense into desired container.
3Lemon Financier Sponge Cake
- In a stand mixer with a whip attachment combine the egg whites with the sugar and whip till medium peak. Add lemon zest into the sifted dry ingredients then fold into the meringue. Add the scraped vanilla bean into the melted butter, and then fold into the batter. Fold in the lemon compound. Spread onto a flat sheet pan lined Silikomart mat and bake at 350°F/176°C for 12- 15 minutes or until it is done.
4Zurimix Dried Meringue Kisses
- Mix Zurimix and water in a stand mixer with a whip attachment for approx. 3 min at medium high speed until it becomes foamy. Gradually add sugar and mix for approx. 5 min until stiff peaks form. Pipe the meringue batter onto a baking sheet and bake for approx. 120 min at 200°F/93°C.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more