- Cut each cake round in half length wise. Take one half round and spread some of the Strawberry jam on to it evenly. On top of the jam spread an even layer of the Strawberry Buttercream. Place another half of a cake round on top, centered. Repeat the same process until the last half cake round on top. Cover the top and sides of the cake with the Strawberry Buttercream creating a crumb coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Cover the top and sides of the cake with another coat of Strawberry Buttercream making sure the surface is smooth.
- Dip strawberries into melted Fraganosa and place onto the PCB Creation XOXO Transfer Sheet (626006). Allow to crystallize in the refrigerator, then remove from the sheet.
- Decorate the cake by piping tall rosettes of the Strawberry Buttercream. Place the dipped strawberries on top, decoratively. Add the PCB Creation Chef Love White Chocolate Decor (626003) as desired.
1Super Strawberry Cake
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time and beat only until fully incorporated, scraping the bowl after each addition. Combine the dry ingredients together and set aside. combine the milk and vinegar and set aside. Alternately add the wet and dry ingredients until all have been fully incorporated. Fold in the diced strawberries.
- Combine the butter and buttercream base in the bowl of a stand mixer. Using a whisk attachment, whip together on medium high speed for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Slowly add in the water, a little at a time until fully incorporated. Whip on high speed for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the Fraganosa whipping until fully incorporated.
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more