- Place the baked Dark Chocolate Stout Cake in a half sheet frame. Dispense the warm Irish Cream Dark Chocolate Cream on top of the cake. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut the framed cake into 24 portions. Pipe the Coffee Bionda Chantilly on top of each bar using the St. Honore tip.
- Garnish with gold leaf and one PCB Creation Lucky Hat, White Chocolate (616951.)
1Dark Chocolate Stout Cake
- Preheat oven 180°C/350°F. Melt the butter and Guinness in a saucepan over low heat.Whisk in the cocoa powder and sugar granulated sugar. Remove from the heat. Whisk the sour cream with the eggs and vanilla in a separate bowl until combined, then add to the Guinness mixture. Whisk in the flour and baking soda until combined.
- Pour the cake batter onto a parchment paper lined half-sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cake is set to the touch.
2Irish Cream Dark Chocolate Cream
- Bloom gelatin and set aside. In a sauce pot bring the milk, heavy cream, and Bailey's to boil. Whisk together the sugar and the egg yolks; temper into the dairy. Keep on medium heat and whisk constantly until 170ºF/76ºC; add bloomed gelatin.
- Strain over the chocolate coins and stir to emulsify.
3Coffee Bionda Chantilly
- Boil the cream and add to the couverture. Refrigerate until completely cool. Whip the cream to medium stiff peaks adding the coffee extract at the very end.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more