- Dispense the Yuzu Cheesecake into desired vessel. Chill for 1 hour.
- Allow the Blueberry Yuzu Gelee to cool for about 20 minutes before dispensing on top of the chilled Yuzu Cheesecake. Allow the Blueberry Yuzu Gelee to completely set in the refrigerator.
- Garnish the verrines with the Crunchy Orange Streusel and PCB Creation Sparrow Bird Duo, White Chocolate (626016.)
- Whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks and set aside.
- Bloom the gelatin .
- Boil the sugar and the Yuzu puree to dissolve the sugar. Add the bloomed gelatin.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk the ricotta cheese on low speed. Stream the Yuzu sugar blend in slowly.
- Fold in the whipped heavy cream.
2Blueberry Yuzu Gelee
- Bloom the gelatin.
- Heat the purees and sugar until just under a boil. Remove from the heat and add in the bloomed gelatin.
3Crunchy Orange Streusel
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, almond flour, and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer and paddle just until everything comes together. Sprinkle on to a parchment paper-lined sheet pan and refrigerate for 15 mins. Bake in a 320ºF/160ºC for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Combine with the other ingredients and allow to set.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more