- Bake the Almond Sponge in the chocolate tart shells. Make chocolate décor as desired using the tempered couverture and the transfer sheet. Allow to crystallize. Once completely cooled, decoratively pipe the Opus Blanc White Chocolate Ganache using a St. Honore tip. Pipe the Bionda Cremeux using a star tip. Using a small parchment paper cone, pipe the Raspberry “Curd” decoratively over the Opus Blanc White Chooclate Ganache and the Bionda Cremuex. Garnish with the décor made using the transfer sheet.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment blend together the almond paste and the first amount of eggs and salt until smooth. Switch the attachment to a whip and add the sugar and the second amount of eggs whip till full volume. Fold in the melted butter, almond flour and baking powder. Bake 374ºF/190ºC for 10-12 minutes or until done.
2Opus White Chocolate Ganache
- Bring the cream, butter and invert sugar to a boil. Pour in increments over the Opus Blanc 35% white couverture using a plastic spatula to obtain a smooth homogeneous ganache. Briefly homogenize using a hand blender. Allow to crystallize overnight.
- Make a simple syrup with the water and the sugar. Allow to cool.
- Combine all using an immersion blender until gelcrem is evenly distributed and ingredients are homogenous.
- Make an anglaise with the milk, heavy cream, glucose, egg yolk, ans sugar. Strain over the Bionda and emulsify.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more