- Pipe Kirsch Chantilly on top of the set Pot de Crème. Dust the brownies with Arctic White Snow, cut into cubes, add a couple on top. Place a couple of the Black Forest Shavings on top and finish off with crushed cherry pieces.
1Pot de Creme
- In a saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil. Add the pot de crème mix and return the mixture to a boil, whisking constantly for 2 to 3 minutes. Dispense as desired.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer; using the whisk attachment whip till medium stiff peaks.
3Zurimix Fudgy Brownies
- If mixing by hand combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well until fully combined. Scrape the batter onto a half sheet pan lined with greased parchment paper and spread evenly.
- If using a stand mixer combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer. Use the paddle attachment on low speed and mix until the ingredients are well combined. Scrape the batter onto a half sheet pan lined with greased parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 325°F/163°C or until brownies reach desired doneness.