- Dispense into Silikomart Globe Mold (591071) the Caramel Brulee Insert. Freeze completely.
- Pipe into the Silikomart Samurai Mold (591082) the Caramelized White Chocolate Mousse, unmold the frozen Caramel Brûlée Insert, Pipe more of the mousse on top and scrape off excess. Freeze completely.
- Unmold the Caramelized White Chocolate Mousse and place onto a glazing rack. Pour the glaze over fully coating them. Place directly on to the cooled brownie tartlets. Pipe the 1-Step Dark Chocolate Mousse around the edges decoratively.
- On desired plate brush dark chocolate dessert sauce on to plate. Place Brownie Pie on the side. Spoon a bit of the cantonese cacao nibs on the opposite side; add a scoop of the Salted Caramel Ice Cream on top. Garnish the top with desired chocolate décor and gold dusted cantonese hazelnut.
163% Brownie Rounds
- Melt the couverture coins and butter in the microwave or over a bain-marie and set aside to cool. Whip the sugar, eggs, and scraped vanilla beans at high speed until light and fluffy. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Fold the cooled chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, followed by the sifted dry ingredients. Pipe a layer of the caramel filling into the tart sprinkle with salt, then pipe the brownie on top. Bake at 375ºF/190ºC for10 -15 minutes or until done.
2Caramel Brulee Insert
- Combine the mix and cream in a pot; bring the mixture to a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Stir in the caramel paste.
- Dispense into Silikomart Flexi Mini Half-Sphere (591004) and freeze completely.
3Caramelized White Chocolate Mousse
- Place the white couverture coins in a metal bowl. Heat the chocolate in a convection oven at 250ºF/121ºC. Stir the chocolate every 10 minutes for 40-60 minutes, or until the chocolate is caramelized and golden brown in color. Set the chocolate aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, bloom the gelatin in cold water and set aside. Combine the heavy cream, exotic fruit purée, and the scraped vanilla bean in a saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together in a separate bowl, and then temper with the hot purée mixture. Return the mixture to the saucepan and cook until the temperature reaches 183ºF/84ºC.
- Strain the mixture and add the bloomed gelatin. Then, whisk in the caramelized white couverture.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely before folding in the whipped cream.
41-Step Dark Chocolate Mousse
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, combine the mousse mix and milk. Whip on high speed for 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon into desired vessel or piping bag.
5Caramel Mirror Glaze
- Combine water and gel in a sauce pot and bring to a boil add the caramel glaze. Allow the mixture to cool to 115ºF/45ºC.
6Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- In a sauce pan, cook the sugar in phases until an amber color forms. Add the butter, salt, and warm heavy cream, then temper in the egg yolks. Cook the mixture until it reaches 185ºF/85ºC, and then strain it into the milk and allow it to cool in the refrigerator overnight.
- Process the caramel mixture in an ice cream machine, and store in the freezer.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more