- Mix together first measure of granulated sugar, salt and egg white powder. Pour over liquid white egg and stir till dissolved. Whip mixture to create a creamy meringue mass
- Separately, beat whole egg, egg yolks and sugars (second measure of granulated and inverted) to obtain a foamy mass
- Heat the couverture to 50°C/122°F and fold onto the meringue mass. Add butter.
- Sieve flour and cocoa powder and mix well into meringue mass.Fold in foamy egg mass
- Pour the sponge mixture into a 1 cm (0.82in) high silicone Quadro frame
- Bake at 155C/311F in a convection oven for 20-25 min, or at 170C/338F in a deck oven for 15-20 min.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more