- Make the 63% Chocolate Cremeux and dispense into the Silikomart Mini Half Sphere Mold (591004.) Freeze completely.
- Make the Hazelnut Mousse and dispense into the Silikomart Half Sphere Mold (591003.) Place one frozen 63% Chocolate Cremeux mini half sphere into each cavity. Scrape off the excess mousse. Freeze completely.
- Make the Red Glaze and cool to 90°F/ 32.2°C- 94°F/ 34.4°C. Remove the half spheres from the mold and place on a glazing rack. Glaze each one. Remove from the rack and place on desired serving plate/ board.
- Make chocolate rings using the tempered 63% Garnet Couverture. Once they crystallize, place one ring around each glazed half sphere.
- Cut circles of the Leopard Sponge out with a cutter and set decoratively next to the half sphere. Garnish with gold leaf.
- Combine the almond flour, powdered sugar, flour, and eggs together and whip on medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Make a meringue with the egg whites and sugar. Fold into the almond flour mixture.
- Fold in the melted butter.
- Spread the batter evenly on the baking transfer sheet. Bake at 390° F/ 200° C double panned for 6-8 minutes. Remove transfer while still warm.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Alaska-Express Neutral (1 Box: 5 Bags) mix and the water. Fold in the whipped cream in two parts, and then fold in the hazelnut paste. .
363% Chocolate Cremeux
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water and set aside. Combine the milk and cream in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Temper in the yolks and sugar, then cook the mixture until it reaches to185ºF/85ºC.
- Add the bloomed gelatin and strain the mixture over the couverture coins. Incorporate mixture with an immersion blender.
- Combine the water and neutral coating in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Color the white mirror glaze with desired amount of red. Add the glaze and stir to incorporate. Allow to cool to 95°F/35°C.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more