- Buff the Chocolate World Bueno Mold Bar (8618921890) using cotton balls. Melt and temper the Yellow Natural Cocoa Butter Color then spray the buffed mold. Allow to crystallize. Repeat with the Orange Natural Cocoa Butter Color. Once the cocoa butter colors are set, cast the molds with the tempered Maracaibo 49% Couverture. Allow to crystallize.
- Pipe 10 grams of the Passion Jelly into each cavity. Allow to set.
- Pipe the Banana Caramel over the Passion Jelly, about 7 grams in each cavity, then scrape off the excess to create a smooth surface low enough to then finally cap off with the tempered Maracaibo 49% Couverture. Allow to crystallize completely before removing from the mold.
- Puree the bananas in a blender. Boil the water and sugar together in a medium sauce pan until desired caramel is created. Carefully add in the banana puree and stir to incorporate. Add the vanilla and the salt. Cool before using.
- Bring the puree to a boil and add the first amount of sugar and pectin. Cook for one minute then add the second quantity of sugar together with the glucose. Continue cooking until the temperature reaches 222F/106C. Remove from heat and whisk in the citric acid. Allow to cool before using.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more