- Dispense the Raspberry Gelee in the Silikomart Flexi Mini Half- Sphere (591004) and freeze completely. Pipe the Raspberry Rose Lychee Mousse into the Silikomart Globe Mold (591071.) Place one half sphere of Raspberry Gelee into each cavity of the mousse filled globe mold. Scrape off the excess mousse. Freeze completely.
- Combine the Simple Syrup with the Lychee puree.
- Using round cutters to size of the tart shell, cut the Lemon Financier Sponge Cake and place one round into each tart shell. Soak the cake in the Lychee simple syrup.
- Once the mousse is completely frozen, remove and spray decoratively with the red and white velvet sprays. Place one globe of mousse on each tart. Decorate with one pink circle per tart. Pipe some of the Vanilla Chantilly Cream on the top of each pink plaquette. Garnish with edible flowers.
1Lemon Financier Sponge Cake
- In a stand mixer with a whip attachment combine the egg whites with the sugar and whip till medium peak. Add lemon zest into the sifted dry ingredients then fold into the meringue. Add the scraped vanilla bean into the melted butter, and then fold into the batter. Fold in the lemon compound. Spread onto a flat sheet pan lined Silikomart mat and bake at 350°F/176°C for 12- 15 minutes or until it is done.
- Bloom the gelatin in ice water. In a pot combine the raspberry puree and sugar and bring to a boil then remove from the heat. Gently stir in gelatin. Use as desired.
3Raspberry Rose Lychee Mousse
- Bloom the gelatin. Heat the puree then add in the bloomed gelatin to dissolve. Make an Italian Meringue with the egg whites and sugar. Once cool, fold in the whipped cream. Then fold in the puree.
- Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
5Vanilla Chantilly Cream
- Combine the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whip until medium peaks form.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more