- Roll Sucre Dough to 0.25in/ 0.6cm. Cut out rings using the larger side of the Silikomart THE RING 65ML Mold (5923614782) cutter. Bake on Silikomart Air Mats (5924010941) on top and bottom. Place a sheet pan on top of the dough when baking to prevent too much rising.
- Using the smaller side of the Silikomart THE RING 65ML Mold (5923614782) cutter cut out Almond Cake rings. Sandwich one cake ring between two Sucre Dough rings.
- Color the Buttercream using the green gel color to desired shade. Pipe decoratively on the tart ring to cover any exposed areas excluding the center. Garnish with PCB Creation Vintage Gingerbread Assortment (616997) and PCB Creation Maxi Crunchies, Red (616982.)
- Cream the butter and powdered sugar together. Add in the flour, baking powder, and almond flour. Add in the eggs and mix until all ingredients are just combined. Roll together in a homogeneous ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled through. Bake as desired at 325°F/ 162.7°C until golden brown.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and set it aside. In a food processor pulse the sugar and the almond paste together until combined. Add in the butter and pulse until the mixture is creamy and fluffy. Add in the almond flavoring and pulse until combined. Slowly incorporate the eggs, one at a time, stopping to scrape down the bowl if necessary. Add in the flour mixture in two parts, pulsing after each addition until the mixture is smooth. Spread onto a half sheet pan lined with greased parchment paper. Bake at 325˚F/163˚C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool to room temperature before using.
- Combine the butter and buttercream base in the bowl of a stand mixer. Using a whisk attachment, whip together on medium high speed for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Slowly add in the water, a little at a time until fully incorporated. Whip on high speed for 3-5 minutes.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more