- Layer the verrine starting with the Strawberry Prosecco Gelee. Allow it to set in the fridge. Layer with a cut out round of the Almond Cake. Add Strawberry wet proof crispies then top with Strawberry Prosecco Mousse. Allow the mousse to firm up in the refrigerator. Finish with another layer of Strawberry Prosecco Gelee. Garnish with the Crunchy Orange Streusel, Strawberry Meringue, Freeze Dried Violet Blossoms, and Strawberry wet proof crispies. Top with the PCB Creation Champagne Bottle BB White Chocolate (616933.)
1Strawberry Prosecco Gelee
- Bring to a boil the puree and the Prosecco. Stir in the bloomed gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and set it aside. In a food processor pulse the sugar and the almond paste together until combined. Add in the butter and pulse until the mixture is creamy and fluffy. Add in the almond flavoring and pulse until combined. Slowly incorporate the eggs, one at a time, stopping to scrape down the bowl if necessary. Add in the flour mixture in two parts, pulsing after each addition until the mixture is smooth. Spread onto a half sheet pan lined with greased parchment paper. Bake at 325˚F/163˚C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool to room temperature before using.
3Strawberry Prosecco Mousse
- Whisk together the Strawberry Alaska Express and the Prosecco. Whisk in the yogurt. Fold in three parts the whipped cream.
4Crunchy Orange Streusel
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, almond flour, and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer and paddle just until everything comes together. Sprinkle on to a parchment paper-lined sheet pan and refrigerate for 15 mins. Bake in a 320ºF/160ºC for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Combine with the other ingredients and allow to set.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using the whip attachment whip until full volume
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more