- To build the entremet use the Silikomart Symphony Mold Kit; pipe the Orange Passion Cream half way in the insert mold, freeze. Then pipe the Orange Passion Mousse on top and freeze. Using the large ring mold pipe the Yogurt Mousse in half way, unmold the insert and press inside, pipe some more mousse to the top; press inside the Crunchy Orange Streusel/ Almond Dacquoise that was cut with circle cutter from the Symphony Mold Kit; spread the Crunchy Orange Streusel on and freeze. Unmold and spray with white chocolate velvet spray; Dip the Orange Passion Cream spheres in the Orange Shiny Glaze, place around the top of the entremet. Finish off with Orange Streusel, Yellow Chocolate Disc.
1Crunchy Orange Streusel
- Combine sugar, flour, salt, almond flour, and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer and paddle just until everything comes together. Sprinkle on to a parchment paper-lined sheet pan and refrigerate for 15 mins. Bake in a 320ºF/160ºC for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Combine with the other ingredients and allow to set.
2Orange Almond Dacquoise
- Sift together the powdered sugar and almond flour; add the orange rappe. In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the egg whites and sugar to medium soft peak. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the meringue and spread the batter onto parchment lined sheet pan. Sprinkle on top the chopped almonds. Bake at 350ºF/176ºC for 10-12 minutes or until done; allow to cool.
3Orange Passion Cream
- In a sauce pan combine the purees and bring to a boil; stir together the egg yolks and sugar then temper into the purees. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and the egg yolks and temper with the hot mixture. Return the mixture to the saucepan and continue to cook until it reaches 170ºF/76ºC while continuously stirring. Place a strainer over the orangeosa; pour hot mixture into the strainer stir and add squeezed bloomed gelatin. Allow to cool; add the butter and combine using the emersion blender.
4Orange Passion Mousse
- In a sauce pan combine the purees and bring to a boil; stir together the egg yolks and sugar then temper into the purees. Return the mixture to the saucepan and continue to cook until it reaches 170ºF/76ºC while continuously stirring. Strain and add the gelatin; allow mixture to cool before folding in the whipped heavy cream.
5Greek Yogurt Mousse
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water. Cook the sugar and the water to 247ºF/119ºC. Whip the egg yolks and then slowly pour in the hot syrup while the yolks are still whipping. Melt the gelatin and combine it with the Greek yogurt. Add lemon puree. Fold the yolk mixture into the Greek yogurt mixture, followed by the whipped cream.
6Shiny Orange Mirror Glazze
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water. Bring the sugar, water, and glucose to a simmer in a pot. Whisk in the sweetened condensed milk. Strain the gelatin sheets and whisk into the mixture while it is still warm. Pour the hot mixture over the white couverture coins and whisk to emulsify. Add orange color to achieve desired color. Allow the glaze to cool to 77ºF/25ºC.
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more