- Melt the dark mirror glaze add desired amount of water to achieve desired consistency; then glaze the frozen Peanut Butter Stones. Then using the yellow gold pump color apply onto the Chantilly Cream; using a tooth pick place the frozen Chantilly Cream on top; garnish with a peanut, and desired chocolate garnish.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whip attachment, combine the sugars and salt with the yolks whip on medium speed until full volume. In a separate bowl, combine the melted the butter with the chocolate. In a second stand mixer fitted with a whip attachment, whip the egg whites to stiff peaks. Fold the melted chocolate mixture into the yolks, fold in the sifted flour then the egg whites. Spread evenly on a half sheet pan and bake at 320ºF/160ºC for 10-15 minutes or until completely set.
2Peanut Butter Cream
- Combine the Zürimix and heavy cream in a pot; bring the mixture to a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Stir in the peanut butter. Pour into the Silikomart Globe Mold (591071). Freeze.
3Garnet Chocolate Mousse
- Bloom the gelatin cold water; squeeze out water and set aside. In a sauce pan bring the milk to a boil, combine the egg yolks and sugar temper in the milk mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly till 180ºF/82ºC. Strain over the chocolate then stir in the gelatin. Fold in the whipped cream. Pipe the mousse half way into the bottom of the Slikomart Stone Mold (591070); press inside the Peanut Butter Crème insert scrape off excess; cut the Onyx73% Brownie into 3 inch circles place on mousse and freeze.
4Vanilla Chantilly Cream
- Combine the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whip until medium peaks form.
- Room Temperature
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more