- Make the 65% Chocolate Cremeux and dispense into the tart shells. Allow to set.
- Fill the Silikomart Flexi Mini Half Sphere Mold (591004) with the Raspberry Cream Insert. Freeze completely.
- Fill the Felchlin Siliconform Herz (850317) with the Ponthier Raspberry Mousse. Place one half sphere of the Raspberry Cream Insert, scrape off excess mousse and freeze completely.
- Melt the Chocobrillant White and combine with the pink luster powder to achieve the desired shade. Use at 95°F/35°C.
- Remove the hearts from their mold and glaze with the pink glaze. Place one on each filled tart.
- Color the white chocolate croquant with the silver luster dust.
- Finish each tart with the silver croquant, blue luster pump, and a Shiso leaf.
165% Chocolate Cremeux
- Bloom the gelatin in ice water and set aside. In a sauce pot, bring the milk and cream to a boil. Add in the ground coffee. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and the egg yolks and temper with the hot dairy.
- Return the mixture to the pot and continue to cook until it reaches 170ºF/76ºC while continuously stirring. Strain over the chocolate coins and stir to emulsify. Strain the bloomed gelatin and whisk in while the mixture is still warm.
- Place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the cremeux and allow to set in the refrigerator.
2Raspberry Cream Insert
- In a medium saucepan, whisk the purée, Lime juice, sugar, pectin and cornstarch. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Continue to boil until the cornstarch has been cooked out.
- Strain the mixture and cool to 122ºF/50ºC. Incorporate the butter with an immersion blender.
3Ponthier Raspberry Mousse
- Make an Italian meringue with the sugar, glucose, water and egg white.
- Heat the raspberry purée and add the bloomed gelatin.
- Once the meringue mixture is warm and stiff, remove from the beater and add a little raspberry purée to soften the mix. Then slowly add the meringue mixture to the raspberry purée.
- When the mixture is smooth and even, gently add the whipped cream.
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more