- Pipe the Spiced Cookie Mousse into stone molds and freeze.
- Place the mousse onto a glazing rack and glaze each, place on top of pumpkin spice tarts.
- Place the Speculoos pieces around the glazed tarts and add Sunflower décor.
1Pumpkin Spice Frangipane Tarts
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping after each addition, followed by the almond flour, pastry flour, and Orange Rappe. Add compound and spices. Mix until smooth. Pipe into shells, scraping off the excess, then bake 350°/176°C F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
2Spiced Cookie Mousse
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water and set aside. In a pot combine the milk and heavy cream and bring to a boil. Whisk together the egg yolks and sugar. Temper with the hot dairy mixture and return to the pot, cooking to 185˚F/ 85˚C. Pass the mixture through a sieve, then whisk in 300g/ 10.6oz of spiced cookies spread. Strain the gelatin and whisk in and then allow the mixture to cool over an ice bath. Fold in the whipped cream, then pipe into stone molds and freeze.
3Spiced Cookie Glaze
- Soak the gelatin in cold water. Bring the sugar, water, and glucose to a simmer, and then add the evaporated milk. Drain the gelatin sheets and whisk into the mixture while it is still warm. Pour the mixture over the white couverture coins and cookie spread and emulsify. Allow the glaze to cool to 77ºF/25ºC .
- Fruits (citrus, tropical, berries, etc.)
Login to view pricing information and add items to cart. Learn more